Those Dior Montaigne glasses look amazing on you! You might not want to take them off, though… Not only are even the most fab frames delicate, easily scratched or bent — they’re also all too easy to misplace. Did you know lost glasses are the #1 item in lost-and-found boxes, bins, and drawers worldwide? We’re not sure why, but the moment we take our glasses off, they go on walkabout.
And once you’ve enjoyed a really fine pair of Louis Vuitton or Prada glasses, you simply can’t settle for anything less.
Inventor F. Thomas Godart realized the scope of this problem personally (yes, he admits to losing his prescription Tom Ford glasses. No, he won’t tell us how many times.) He wanted to offer the world a tech-savvy answer not just for lost eyeglasses, but also to protect against scratches and breaks. Tom engineered the perfect solution, and engaged a team of European fashion consultants to help him make it look amazing.
We call it EyeCarry.
EyeCarry is a totally portable bodyguard for your treasured lenses that calls for help if you try to lose them. Rushing out the door and no time for a scavenger hunt? A couple of clicks on your smartphone tells you exactly where to look. Elegant geometrical layout and sleek design disappears into your clutch.
- Gator Clip clasps your purse strap and keeps EyeCarry snug and secure
- Bluetooth-enabled case pings your phone if you’re more than 100 feet (30 m) away
- GPS-powered find-my-glasses feature eliminates frantic searches
- Tough-as-nails protection with haute-couture presentation
- Nearly universal fit (suitable for reading and prescription glasses; cozy accommodation for
- many sunglasses frames, too!)
EyeCarry is available in an array of popular colors to help you coordinate with any palette:
Save your glasses and keep looking fabulous. Check out www.eyecarry.com today. Stop looking. Start seeing.
For more information, interview requests, hi res images/assets and more, please contact Kat at (305) 490-5911 or CEO@do-tellpr.com