Customers who wear prescription lenses love EyeCarry!
According to the Vision Council of America, about 64% of adults wear prescription eyeglasses. According to informal polls, 100% of them have lost at least one pair. Whether left on the table after a lunch meeting or dropped on the jetway between seat and terminal, eyeglasses have a bad habit of disappearing when customers need them most.
Worse yet, the average pair of prescription lenses costs $260 in 2016. A pair of Tom Ford or Bvlgari frames can cost up to $1000.
- Difficult to replace (custom prescriptions required)
- Small, and easy to misplace
Now there’s a convenient solution developed by inventor F. Thomas Godart that’s generating insane interest among focus groups and consumers nationwide.
After experiencing this problem personally while overseeing yacht maintenance (yes, several pairs of glasses plopped overboard. No, he won’t tell us how many), he realized there was no affordable, elegant solution on the market. So he decided to make one.
After years of studying commercially-available glasses cases and testing them to destruction, Tom engaged an industrial designer to engineer the ideal answer. Protection, loss prevention, and recovery all made easy — and affordable. Tom clipped this new case to his belt and carried it everywhere for the next two years.
“Everywhere I went, people noticed my glasses case,” Godart recalled. “I must’ve handed out three hundred of the designer’s business cards.” Finally, he decided to share his solution with the world.
We call it EyeCarry.
EyeCarry is a smart device designed to keep glasses safe. When they get misplaced, a few clicks on your smartphone tell you exactly where to look.
- Gator Clip clasps your belt or purse strap and keeps EyeCarry secure
- Bluetooth ping if you wander more than 100 feet (30 m) away
- GPS-powered find-my-glasses feature saves time and headaches
- Tough-as-nails protection that’s stylish enough for the boardroom
- Nearly universal fit (suitable for most styles worn today)
- Affordable: at a fraction of the cost of a new pair of glasses and an ideal impulse-purchase price
- Smart: connects with smartphones via Bluetooth with GPS tracking
- Fashionable: elegant styling (courtesy of European usability consultants) in a variety of colors
EyeCarry’s color palette emphasizes timeless shades while complementing today’s most popular looks:
For anyone who spends $300+ on a pair of glasses, protecting their investment with EyeCarry is a no-brainer.
Take a look at the wholesale packages available at www.eyecarry.com ranging from entry-level security to custom-color, Bluetooth-enabled deluxe cases. Stop looking. Start seeing.
For more information, interview requests, hi res images/assets and more, please contact Kat at (305) 490-5911 or CEO@do-tellpr.com